In a nutshell we are a specialist provider to the medical and healthcare communications sector so work across the following specialist markets:
- Medical Education
We also support some CROs who have medical communications departments and recruit into pharmaceutical/biotech companies for digital experts, publication planners/writers and senior medical communication/PR/public affairs roles.
The roles we recruit for include:
- Medical Writers of all levels from PhDs to Editorial Director/Writing Managers
- Editors and Proof-readers of all levels to Director
- Copywriting or copyediting specialists at all levels
- Account handlers from graduates to Client Service Directors (across PR, advertising & med ed)
- Events Coordinators and Managers
- Artworkers, graphic designers and creatives up to Art/Creative Directors
- Production and Studio Managers
- Front and Back End Developers, App/Web Design Specialists of all levels and UI/UX Seniors
- Market Access and Health Economics Writers and Consultants (managed by a specialist MA/HEOR Consultant)
- Pharmaceutical Physicians/Medical Directors (handled by our sister company Only Medics)
- Regulatory/Clinical writers (through our sister company Regulatory Professionals)
- HR/Talent Acquisition professionals at all levels (through our HR/TA Consultant)
Med Comms Professionals feel we offer a very different service due to the way we specialise in each individual area and how we work with candidates on a one-to-one basis, building a relationship with you and ensuring you have one point of contact and someone accountable for your job search and career development. We will walk you through each step of the job process from detail interview preparation, guidance and even competency questioning, to full feedback and offer process management. We are a consultative staffing business which means we may challenge you on occasion on various aspects of your search or expectations, but only because we are industry and recruitment experts and are best placed to offer you timely and up-to-date advice on the market. We believe we offer the best recruitment service out there and will work tirelessly with you to find the solutions they need.
How we are different:
Alongside everything mentioned above and our functional specialisation, we also offer the following services (click the hyperlink for more information):
- Med Comms Assessment Centre
- Industry Salary Survey
- Open evenings/weekends for CV and interview advice
- Interview feedback forms for clients
- Comprehensive benchmarking and retained search programmes
- Online advice and guidance documents but access to your specialist consultant at all times
- Access to EU clients and candidates upon request (this is our next targeted phase of growth to mirror our wider business!)
At Med Comms Professionals we are available in the office from 8am until 6pm daily, but are always happy to arrange to speak to you outside of these hours if it’s easier – we understand more than anyone how busy the market is and how hard even 5 mins can be to find during the working day to touch base with us!
Med Comms Professionals want to be on your journey with you and support you every step of the way. We get genuinely excited when good things happen! To find out more about our services and passion to support the medical/healthcare communications sector give us a call and talk to us. You will not be disappointed.