In a nutshell we are a specialist provider to the medical and healthcare communications sector so work across the following specialist markets:
- Medical Education
We also support some CROs who have medical communications departments and recruit into pharmaceutical/biotech companies for digital experts, publication planners/writers and senior medical communication/PR/public affairs roles.
The roles we recruit for include:
- Medical Writers of all levels from PhDs to Editorial Director/Writing Managers
- Editors and Proof-readers of all levels to Director
- Copywriting or copyediting specialists at all levels
- Account handlers from graduates to Client Service Directors (across PR, advertising & med ed)
- Events Coordinators and Managers
- Artworkers, graphic designers and creatives up to Art/Creative Directors
- Production and Studio Managers
- Front and Back End Developers, App/Web Design Specialists of all levels and UI/UX Seniors
- Market Access and Health Economics Writers and Consultants (managed by a specialist MA/HEOR Consultant)
- Pharmaceutical Physicians/Medical Directors (handled by our sister company Only Medics)
- Regulatory/Clinical writers (through our sister company Regulatory Professionals)
- HR/Talent Acquisition professionals at all levels (through our HR/TA Consultant)
We feel we offer a very different service due to the way we specialise in each individual area and how we work with candidates on a one-to-one basis, building a relationship with them and ensuring they have one point of contact and someone accountable for their job search and career development. We also have specialists working with each client, and when a new role comes through we call to get detailed information and ‘stop the business’ within the team so every Consultant fully understands the brief and the key candidate criteria, before then each working together to find the best talent for the role as quickly as possible. In this way you can be sure you’ll only get the most up-to-date and relevant candidates for your job roles. The candidates we send over we believe should be interviewed and our detailed coversheet will explain reasoning behind this. In a candidate short environment we often find someone may not tick all the boxes, but having rigorously interviewed them we feel they have the right attitude and aptitude to make up for any skills they lack.
We are a consultative staffing business which means we may challenge clients and candidates, but only because we are industry and recruitment experts and are best placed to offer you timely and up-to-date advice on the market. We believe we offer the best recruitment service out there and will work tirelessly with candidates and clients to find the solutions they need.
How we are different:
Alongside everything mentioned above and our functional specialisation, we also offer the following services (click the hyperlink for more information):
- Med Comms Assessment Centre
- Industry Salary Survey
- Open evenings/weekends for CV and interview advice
- Interview feedback forms for clients
- Comprehensive benchmarking and retained search programmes
- Online advice and guidance documents but access to your specialist consultant at all times
- Access to EU clients and candidates upon request (this is our next targeted phase of growth to mirror our wider business!)
At Med Comms Professionals we are available in the office from 8am until 6pm daily, but are always happy to arrange to speak to you outside of these hours if it’s easier – we understand more than anyone how busy the market is and how hard even 5 mins can be to find during the working day to touch base with us!
Whether you are a client or candidate we want to be on your journey with you and support you every step of the way. We get genuinely excited when good things happen! To find out more about our services and passion to support the medical/healthcare communications sector give us a call and talk to us. You will not be disappointed.
We are part of the Clinical Professionals group of companies, so even if you don’t work in MedComms, our group covers all areas of the Life Science industry and can help you with your staffing requirements.
Visit our main group about us page here: